Our homemade scents are now available in 8 fl. oz and 2 fl. oz odor eliminating Flame Noir room sprays! These non-toxic, odor eliminating sprays are skin, air and linen safe, and can be used throughout your home as a room deodorizer, to freshen fabrics, or to reduce unpleasant odors in the lavatory.
Our full-sized, 8 oz sprays are perfect for use in your businesses, homes, or storefronts, while our new 2 oz travel sprays allow you to beautify on the fly. Get rid of that stale hotel smell while you travel. Keep your privacy intact at the office, at a party, or on a date. Keep one in your desk at work – put one in your car. Throw a travel sized spray in your backpack, briefcase or handbag and assure discretion, good vibes, and good smells wherever you go!
- 221B Baker St. – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – An elementary blend of aged leather and savory pipe tobacco, nuanced with hints of Oriental opium and oud wood
- 52nd St. Speakeasy – Detective: Nick Charles – A top shelf blend of warm, fragrant tobacco, wittily intertwined with an ample dose of sweet and spicy bourbon whiskey
- 8411 1/2 Sunset Strip – Detective: Lew Archer – A wily blend of fresh Italian bergamot, frothy, old fashioned shaving soap and the aromatic spice of whole dried cloves
- Cahuenga 615 – Detective: Philip Marlowe – A mysterious blend of rich Colombian coffee, Cuban tobacco, and the masculine scents of a noir-era barbershop
- City South – Detective: DI Jack Robinson – A straitlaced blend of tweed and freshly pressed linen, complimented by the warm aromas of masculine frankincense, rich leather, and crisp bergamot
- Hercule’s Rose – Detective: Hercule Poirot – An honorary blend of pink Victorian roses, vetiver and jasmine, delightful bergamot, & a hint of grooming tonic
- Hotel Normandie – Detective: Nora Charles – A sassy cocktail of intoxicating jasmine, upscale bergamot, and the amorous whimsy of whole vanilla bean
- Hunter-Dulin Bldg – Detective: Sam Spade – A commanding blend of fresh tobacco, Indian sandalwood, aged leather and the smoldering intensity of wood smoke
- The Plant Rooms – Detective: Nero Wolfe – An exceptional blend of lavish, exotic orchids & heady white florals, tempered by rich, earthy wood & warm potting soil
- Queen Anne St. – Detective: Dr. John Watson – A faithful blend of proper British East Indian black tea, and the astute botanical aromas of deep, resin-rich heartwoods
- Sam’s on 10th – Detective: Archie Goodwin – A snazzy blend of creamy milk, raisin bread, bananas & figs, sweetly partnered with honey, brown sugar & cinnamon.
- St. Mary Mead – Detective: Miss Marple – A prudent blend of fragrant black tea, fresh cotton, whispering jasmine, and the soft, airy scents of an English garden
- Wardlow House – Detective: Phryne Fisher – An intriguing blend of French lavender, elegant bergamot, playful vanilla, and the fiery spice of freshly ground cinnamon
- Whitehaven Mansions – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A distinguished blend of Belgian chocolate, blooming poppies, and the aroma of old fashioned grooming tonic
Check our FAQ page for detailed product information.