Flame Noir’s original, old fashioned, house-made, detective-inspired scent blends in take-anywhere tealight candles! Keep them for yourself, or give them as gifts to your detective and mystery loving friends and family.
- Set of 6 – includes 6 tealights (one scent per set, sorry – no mix and match)
- Set of 12 – includes 12 tealights (one scent per set, sorry – no mix and match)
- 221B Baker St. – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – An elementary blend of aged leather and savory pipe tobacco, nuanced with hints of Oriental opium and oud wood
- 52nd St. Speakeasy – Detective: Nick Charles – A top shelf blend of warm, fragrant tobacco, wittily intertwined with an ample dose of sweet and spicy bourbon whiskey
- 8411 1/2 Sunset Strip – Detective: Lew Archer – A wily blend of fresh Italian bergamot, frothy, old fashioned shaving soap and the aromatic spice of whole dried cloves
- Cahuenga 615 – Detective: Philip Marlowe – A mysterious blend of rich Colombian coffee, Cuban tobacco, and the masculine scents of a noir-era barbershop
- City South – Detective: DI Jack Robinson – A straitlaced blend of tweed and freshly pressed linen, complimented by the warm aromas of masculine frankincense, rich leather, and crisp bergamot
- Hercule’s Rose – Detective: Hercule Poirot – An honorary blend of pink Victorian roses, vetiver and jasmine, delightful bergamot, & a hint of grooming tonic
- Hotel Normandie – Detective: Nora Charles – A sassy cocktail of intoxicating jasmine, upscale bergamot, and the amorous whimsy of whole vanilla bean
- Hunter-Dulin Bldg – Detective: Sam Spade – A commanding blend of fresh tobacco, Indian sandalwood, aged leather and the smoldering intensity of wood smoke
- The Plant Rooms – Detective: Nero Wolfe – An exceptional blend of lavish, exotic orchids & heady white florals, tempered by rich, earthy wood & warm potting soil
- Queen Anne St. – Detective: Dr. John Watson – A faithful blend of proper British East Indian black tea, and the astute botanical aromas of deep, resin-rich heartwoods
- Sam’s on 10th – Detective: Archie Goodwin – A snazzy blend of creamy milk, raisin bread, bananas & figs, sweetly partnered with honey, brown sugar & cinnamon.
- St. Mary Mead – Detective: Miss Marple – A prudent blend of fragrant black tea, fresh cotton, whispering jasmine, and the soft, airy scents of an English garden
- Wardlow House – Detective: Phryne Fisher – An intriguing blend of French lavender, elegant bergamot, playful vanilla, and the fiery spice of freshly ground cinnamon
- Whitehaven Mansions – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A distinguished blend of Belgian chocolate, blooming poppies, and the aroma of old fashioned grooming tonic
OUR TEALIGHT CANDLES SHIP WORLDWIDE!
Keep tealights free of soot and foreign material. Keep away from children and pets. Only burn tealights on a level, fire resistance surface away from drafts and vibrations. Tealight candles reach extremely high temperatures and can scorch services if placed directly on them without any protection. We recommend using a heat resistant coaster, trivet or dish to protect surfaces while burning. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not allow your candle to burn all the way down and go out on its own. Allow wax to cool and harden before moving your candle to a new location.
Check our FAQ page for detailed product information.