Our all natural soy wax melts are dye and additive free, highly scented and long lasting! Each package contains 6 cubes with a total weight of 2-2.5 oz. For use with your favorite wax warmers.
Check our FAQ page for detailed product information.
- 221B Baker St. – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – An elementary blend of aged leather and savory pipe tobacco, nuanced with hints of Oriental opium and oud wood
- 52nd St. Speakeasy – Detective: Nick Charles – A top shelf blend of warm, fragrant tobacco, wittily intertwined with an ample dose of sweet and spicy bourbon whiskey
- 8411 1/2 Sunset Strip – Detective: Lew Archer – A wily blend of fresh Italian bergamot, frothy, old fashioned shaving soap and the aromatic spice of whole dried cloves
- Cahuenga 615 – Detective: Philip Marlowe – A mysterious blend of rich Colombian coffee, Cuban tobacco, and the masculine scents of a noir-era barbershop
- City South – Detective: DI Jack Robinson – A straitlaced blend of tweed and freshly pressed linen, complimented by the warm aromas of masculine frankincense, rich leather, and crisp bergamot
- H Division – Detective: DI Edmund Reid – A resolute blend of musky patchouli, Oriental spices, tangy citrus and the masculine aroma of cinnamon & cedar
- Hercule’s Christmas – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A dignified blend of teakwood, citrus, vetiver and pine trees for a Jazz Age holiday filled with mystery and delight
- Hercule’s Rose – Detective: Hercule Poirot – An honorary blend of pink Victorian roses, vetiver and jasmine, delightful bergamot, & a hint of grooming tonic
- Hotel Normandie – Detective: Nora Charles – A sassy cocktail of intoxicating jasmine, upscale bergamot, and the amorous whimsy of whole vanilla bean
- Hunter-Dulin Bldg – Detective: Sam Spade – A commanding blend of fresh tobacco, Indian sandalwood, aged leather and the smoldering intensity of wood smoke
- Mitchell House – Detective: Miss Pinkerton – An orderly blend of crisp linen, creamy vanilla and the fresh, floral bouquet of magnolia and lilac in bloom
- Queen Anne St. – Detective: Dr. John Watson – A faithful blend of proper British East Indian black tea, and the astute botanical aromas of deep, resin-rich heartwoods
- St. Mary Mead – Detective: Miss Marple – A prudent blend of fragrant black tea, fresh cotton, whispering jasmine, and the soft, airy scents of an English garden
- Wardlow House – Detective: Phryne Fisher – An intriguing blend of French lavender, elegant bergamot, playful vanilla, and the fiery spice of freshly ground cinnamon
- Whitehaven Mansions – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A distinguished blend of Belgian chocolate, blooming poppies, and the aroma of old fashioned grooming tonic
PLEASE NOTE: Since our wax melts are 100% natural with no dyes and no preservatives or additives, frosting may occur. Frosting is typical of all natural soy wax and is not a product flaw.
HIGHLY SCENTED: Our all natural soy wax melts are very highly scented, which means the scent on the first day or two is typically very powerful. The scent will slowly fade over the course of 1-2 weeks, (depending on use). We recommend starting these out in a larger area of your home before moving them into smaller rooms as the scent gradually reduces in strength.
OUR WAX MELTS CANDLES SHIP WORLDWIDE!
RECOMMENDATIONS: We hope our customers will enjoy their new candles as they were meant to be experienced – while companioned with the books, films, radio programs, games and other official media in which these wonderful characters are featured. We encourage you to discover the hidden secrets and engrossing mysteries of classic detective fiction. Give it a try and tell us what you think!