Our homemade scents are now available in 8 fl. oz and 2 fl. oz odor eliminating room & linen sprays! These non-toxic, odor eliminating sprays are skin, air and linen safe, and can be used throughout your home as a room deodorizer, to freshen fabrics, or as a “poopourri” spray in the lavatory.
Our full-sized, 8 oz sprays are perfect for use in your businesses, homes, or storefronts, while our new 2 oz travel sprays allow you to beautify on the fly. Get rid of that stale hotel smell while you travel. Keep your privacy intact at the office, at a party, or on a date. Keep one in your desk at work – put one in your car. Throw a travel sized spray in your backpack, briefcase or handbag and assure discretion, good vibes, and good smells wherever you go!
Check our FAQ page for detailed product information.
- 221B Baker St. – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – An elementary blend of aged leather and savory pipe tobacco, nuanced with hints of Oriental opium and oud wood
- 52nd St. Speakeasy – Detective: Nick Charles – A top shelf blend of warm, fragrant tobacco, wittily intertwined with an ample dose of sweet and spicy bourbon whiskey
- 8411 1/2 Sunset Strip – Detective: Lew Archer – A wily blend of fresh Italian bergamot, frothy, old fashioned shaving soap and the aromatic spice of whole dried cloves
- Cahuenga 615 – Detective: Philip Marlowe – A mysterious blend of rich Colombian coffee, Cuban tobacco, and the masculine scents of a noir-era barbershop
- City South – Detective: DI Jack Robinson – A straitlaced blend of tweed and freshly pressed linen, complimented by the warm aromas of masculine frankincense, rich leather, and crisp bergamot
- H Division – Detective: DI Edmund Reid – A resolute blend of musky patchouli, Oriental spices, tangy citrus and the masculine aroma of cinnamon & cedar
- Hercule’s Christmas – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A dignified blend of teakwood, citrus, vetiver and pine trees for a Jazz Age holiday filled with mystery and delight
- Hercule’s Rose – Detective: Hercule Poirot – An honorary blend of pink Victorian roses, vetiver and jasmine, delightful bergamot, & a hint of grooming tonic
- Holmes for the Holidays – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – A festive blend of pipe smoke, pine trees, opium and peppermint bark for a wondrous Victorian holiday
- Hotel Normandie – Detective: Nora Charles – A sassy cocktail of intoxicating jasmine, upscale bergamot, and the amorous whimsy of whole vanilla bean
- Hunter-Dulin Bldg – Detective: Sam Spade – A commanding blend of fresh tobacco, Indian sandalwood, aged leather and the smoldering intensity of wood smoke
- Mitchell House – Detective: Miss Pinkerton – An orderly blend of crisp linen, creamy vanilla and the fresh, floral bouquet of magnolia and lilac in bloom
- The Plant Rooms – Detective: Nero Wolfe – An exceptional blend of lavish, exotic orchids & heady white florals, tempered by rich, earthy wood & warm potting soil
- Queen Anne St. – Detective: Dr. John Watson – A faithful blend of proper British East Indian black tea, and the astute botanical aromas of deep, resin-rich heartwoods
- Sam’s on 10th – Detective: Archie Goodwin – A snazzy blend of creamy milk, raisin bread, bananas & figs, sweetly partnered with honey, brown sugar & cinnamon.
- St. Mary Mead – Detective: Miss Marple – A prudent blend of fragrant black tea, fresh cotton, whispering jasmine, and the soft, airy scents of an English garden
- Wardlow House – Detective: Phryne Fisher – An intriguing blend of French lavender, elegant bergamot, playful vanilla, and the fiery spice of freshly ground cinnamon
- Whitehaven Mansions – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A distinguished blend of Belgian chocolate, blooming poppies, and the aroma of old fashioned grooming tonic
OUR ROOM SPRAYS SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY
RECOMMENDATIONS: We hope our customers will enjoy their new room spray as they were meant to be experienced – while companioned with the books, films, TV Shows, radio programs and other official media in which these wonderful characters are featured. We encourage you to discover the hidden secrets and engrossing mysteries of classic detective fiction. Give it a try and tell us what you think!