Detecting which scent is right for you can be mystifying. Now you can sample a selection of 6 of our original, old fashioned, house-made, detective-inspired scent blends with this delightful, affordable tealight set!
Keep the sample pack for yourself, or give it as gift to your detective and mystery loving friends and family.
Choose 6 of the same scent or a random selection, or pick your own combination from the list below. If you would like to select 6 of the same, or if you would like to build your own custom set of 6, please update us with your selection(s) at check out. Our random selections will include 6 different scents with no repeats.
Check our FAQ page for detailed product information.
- 221B Baker St. – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – An elementary blend of aged leather and savory pipe tobacco, nuanced with hints of Oriental opium and oud wood
- 52nd St. Speakeasy – Detective: Nick Charles – A top shelf blend of warm, fragrant tobacco, wittily intertwined with an ample dose of sweet and spicy bourbon whiskey
- 8411 1/2 Sunset Strip – Detective: Lew Archer – A wily blend of fresh Italian bergamot, frothy, old fashioned shaving soap and the aromatic spice of whole dried cloves
- Cahuenga 615 – Detective: Philip Marlowe – A mysterious blend of rich Colombian coffee, Cuban tobacco, and the masculine scents of a noir-era barbershop
- City South – Detective: DI Jack Robinson – A straitlaced blend of tweed and freshly pressed linen, complimented by the warm aromas of masculine frankincense, rich leather, and crisp bergamot
- H Division – Detective: DI Edmund Reid – A resolute blend of musky patchouli, Oriental spices, tangy citrus and the masculine aroma of cinnamon & cedar
- Hercule’s Christmas – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A dignified blend of teakwood, citrus, vetiver and pine trees for a Jazz Age holiday filled with mystery and delight
- Hercule’s Rose – Detective: Hercule Poirot – An honorary blend of pink Victorian roses, vetiver and jasmine, delightful bergamot, & a hint of grooming tonic
- Hotel Normandie – Detective: Nora Charles – A sassy cocktail of intoxicating jasmine, upscale bergamot, and the amorous whimsy of whole vanilla bean
- Hunter-Dulin Bldg – Detective: Sam Spade – A commanding blend of fresh tobacco, Indian sandalwood, aged leather and the smoldering intensity of wood smoke
- Mitchell House – Detective: Miss Pinkerton – An orderly blend of crisp linen, creamy vanilla and the fresh, floral bouquet of magnolia and lilac in bloom
- The Plant Rooms – Detective: Nero Wolfe – An exceptional blend of lavish, exotic orchids & heady white florals, tempered by rich, earthy wood & warm potting soil
- Queen Anne St. – Detective: Dr. John Watson – A faithful blend of proper British East Indian black tea, and the astute botanical aromas of deep, resin-rich heartwoods
- Sam’s on 10th – Detective: Archie Goodwin – A snazzy blend of creamy milk, raisin bread, bananas & figs, sweetly partnered with honey, brown sugar & cinnamon.
- St. Mary Mead – Detective: Miss Marple – A prudent blend of fragrant black tea, fresh cotton, whispering jasmine, and the soft, airy scents of an English garden
- Wardlow House – Detective: Phryne Fisher – An intriguing blend of French lavender, elegant bergamot, playful vanilla, and the fiery spice of freshly ground cinnamon
- Whitehaven Mansions – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A distinguished blend of Belgian chocolate, blooming poppies, and the aroma of old fashioned grooming tonic
OUR TEALIGHT CANDLES SHIP WORLDWIDE!
TEALIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: Keep tealight free of soot and foreign material. Keep away from children and pets. Only burn candle on a level, fire resistance surface away from drafts and vibrations. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Allow wax to cool and harden before moving your candle to a new location.
RECOMMENDATIONS: We hope our customers will enjoy their new candles as they were meant to be experienced – while companioned with the books, films, radio programs, games and other official media in which these wonderful characters are featured. We encourage you to discover the hidden secrets and engrossing mysteries of classic detective fiction. Give it a try and tell us what you think!