Detecting which scent is right for you can be mystifying. Now you can sample a selection of our original, old fashioned, house-made, detective-inspired scent blends with our delightful tealight sets! Keep them for yourself, or give them as gifts to your detective and mystery loving friends and family.
- Set of 6 – includes 6 tealights
- Set of 12 – includes 12 tealights
- Full Catalog **New! – includes 18 tealights – our full catalog of scents!
Customer’s Choice: Select this option if you would like to pick the scents in your tealight set of 6 or 12 from our available scents catalog, (see below). Should you choose this option, you will need to update us with your selections in the “order notes” field at check out. You may choose any combination of scents for your tealight set of 6 or 12 – all the same, some repeats, or all different – it’s up to you!
Random Selection: Select this option if you would like Flame Noir to choose your scents for you. We will choose 6 or 12 tealights of different scents from our available scents catalog, with no repeats. A great option when you can’t make up your mind!
Full Catalog: Choose this option if you would like to purchase a full tealight set of all 18 of Flame Noir Candle Co.’s available scents.
- 221B Baker St. – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – An elementary blend of aged leather and savory pipe tobacco, nuanced with hints of Oriental opium and oud wood
- 52nd St. Speakeasy – Detective: Nick Charles – A top shelf blend of warm, fragrant tobacco, wittily intertwined with an ample dose of sweet and spicy bourbon whiskey
- 8411 1/2 Sunset Strip – Detective: Lew Archer – A wily blend of fresh Italian bergamot, frothy, old fashioned shaving soap and the aromatic spice of whole dried cloves
- Cahuenga 615 – Detective: Philip Marlowe – A mysterious blend of rich Colombian coffee, Cuban tobacco, and the masculine scents of a noir-era barbershop
- City South – Detective: DI Jack Robinson – A straitlaced blend of tweed and freshly pressed linen, complimented by the warm aromas of masculine frankincense, rich leather, and crisp bergamot
- H Division – Detective: DI Edmund Reid – A resolute blend of musky patchouli, Oriental spices, tangy citrus and the masculine aroma of cinnamon & cedar
- Hercule’s Christmas – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A dignified blend of teakwood, citrus, vetiver and pine trees for a Jazz Age holiday filled with mystery and delight
- Hercule’s Rose – Detective: Hercule Poirot – An honorary blend of pink Victorian roses, vetiver and jasmine, delightful bergamot, & a hint of grooming tonic
- Holmes for the Holidays – Detective: Sherlock Holmes – A festive blend of pipe smoke, pine trees, opium and peppermint bark for a wondrous Victorian holiday season
- Hotel Normandie – Detective: Nora Charles – A sassy cocktail of intoxicating jasmine, upscale bergamot, and the amorous whimsy of whole vanilla bean
- Hunter-Dulin Bldg – Detective: Sam Spade – A commanding blend of fresh tobacco, Indian sandalwood, aged leather and the smoldering intensity of wood smoke
- Mitchell House – Detective: Miss Pinkerton – An orderly blend of crisp linen, creamy vanilla and the fresh, floral bouquet of magnolia and lilac in bloom
- The Plant Rooms – Detective: Nero Wolfe – An exceptional blend of lavish, exotic orchids & heady white florals, tempered by rich, earthy wood & warm potting soil
- Queen Anne St. – Detective: Dr. John Watson – A faithful blend of proper British East Indian black tea, and the astute botanical aromas of deep, resin-rich heartwoods
- Sam’s on 10th – Detective: Archie Goodwin – A snazzy blend of creamy milk, raisin bread, bananas & figs, sweetly partnered with honey, brown sugar & cinnamon.
- St. Mary Mead – Detective: Miss Marple – A prudent blend of fragrant black tea, fresh cotton, whispering jasmine, and the soft, airy scents of an English garden
- Wardlow House – Detective: Phryne Fisher – An intriguing blend of French lavender, elegant bergamot, playful vanilla, and the fiery spice of freshly ground cinnamon
- Whitehaven Mansions – Detective: Hercule Poirot – A distinguished blend of Belgian chocolate, blooming poppies, and the aroma of old fashioned grooming tonic
OUR TEALIGHT CANDLES SHIP WORLDWIDE!
Check our FAQ page for detailed product information.
TEALIGHT SHIPPING TIMES: Please note that these little tealight candles are labor intensive! We must create small batches of each scent that you select when you place your tealight order, so we hope you understand that the creation process can take several days to complete. We are typically able to ship within 3-5 days of receiving your tealight order – we’ll let you know if we need longer! Thank you in advance for your patience.
TEALIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: Keep tealights free of soot and foreign material. Keep away from children and pets. Only burn tealights on a level, fire resistance surface away from drafts and vibrations. Tealight candles reach extremely high temperatures and can scorch services if placed directly on them without any protection. We recommend using a heat resistant coaster, trivet or dish to protect services while burning. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not allow your candle to burn all the way down and go out on its own. Allow wax to cool and harden before moving your candle to a new location.
RECOMMENDATIONS: We hope our customers will enjoy their new candles as they were meant to be experienced – while companioned with the books, films, radio programs, games and other official media in which these wonderful characters are featured. We encourage you to discover the hidden secrets and engrossing mysteries of classic detective fiction. Give it a try and tell us what you think!